...and so it begins! We met the tour leader and our fellow trekkers at 07:30 in the lobby of the hotel. Most of us, 8 out of 10 are from UK. The other two are Danish. We all got pn very well as we signed some forms and disclaimers, nothing out of the ordinary, just saying that we have to wear seatbelts on the bus and that! We loaded our bags into the trailer and set off for our first destination, San Diego!
We got to our first campsite, a pretty cushy affair with pools, shops, showers and electrical hookup! Also, if you hadn't guessed, Wifi! Not the kind of camping I remember as a kid, but hey!
Then we set up tents and set off straight away for Missipn Beach! Lovely beach with a calmer atmosphere than the L.A. ones! I went in the sea and it was BRUTAL! Waves were frequently over my head even though I was well within my depth, so I was battered about a lot and decided sunbathing was a much more sophisticated activity to endure!
Right now I am enjoying some Mexican beer, sitting by a fire in the middle of San Diego! Nice!
More San Diego tomorrow then Vegas the day after!
x x x
-- Post From My iPhone
Saturday, 25 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not at all jealous!!! Nope. Not one bit!
ReplyDelete