Hi y'all!
So we made it to Vegas. Amazing city, the strip takes your breathe away, so over the top, no expense spared but not an ounce of tackyness whatsoever. Our Tour-guide took us out for dinner in the Luxor, all you can eat buffet WITH EVERYTHING. On one plate, I had Pizza, chinese food, mexican food, sushi, fried chicken, swordfish steak and chips and salad! Immense. We had given him some money for a night out he was taking us on but we had not bee given the details... we turn the corner to see what's waiting for us and it's.... A MASSIVE, STRETCH MINIBUS LIMO! We had the whole thing to ourselves and it was packed full of drinks and Pimpin' tunes so we got down to it. We went to the Vegas sign for some photos, went someplace else for a free show and then went to the Bellagio. We decided to do some gambling and went to the slot machines, I put a few dollars in and won $400!!! just like that! Incredible rush but I do have a head on my shoulders so I went my way with the cash rather than betting any more!
Hung over the next day we went in search of food! We ate at the Harley Davidson Cafe and then went to watch the fountain show at the Bellagio... where I popped the question to Jen. She said yes and it was a lovely moment. To commemerate the moment and to celebrate my winnings, I went off to get a Tattoo. I now have each card suit tattooed across my wrist.
Later we went to see a show. Criss Angel and the Cirqu du Solei were doing a show at the Luxor so we bought the cheapest tickets in the house, right in the back corner. 10 mins before the show started, the usher moved us 5 rows from the front! I was having a lucky couple of days! The show was incredible, that man has some talent but the dancers stole the show, they were outstanding!
Yesterday we arrived in Zion Nat Park and climbed a mountain... yeah, that's right, I climbed a mountain... and not a sissy little one either, a massive one. Parts of it were so steep we had to used chains that they'd bolted into the rock to keep from falling off! Pictures speak louder than words so those are to follow!
Today we ventured to Bryce Canyon and hiked through it. All this hiking, I'm turning into a bit of an action man! Knackered now though!
Lake Powell tomorrow, than the GRAND CANYON!!
x x x
Thursday, 30 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment