Tuesday, 14 April 2009

We're going TOMORROW!

Hi all,

We're off tomorrow at 12:05, we're packing today and I've already done an online check-in and chosen our seats (LEG ROOM, YAY!), so we're pretty much ready to go!  

Jen and I are very excited, words cannot express it, and we've been looking more into these first 10 days in L.A. We want to do all of the cheesy "Hollywood" bits like you'd expect and also try and take in a lot of relaxation since the last few weeks have been so hectic, this is a sort of little holiday before we start the trek, which starts on the 25th.  We were trying to find free tickets to be part of a Studio Audience for a show like The Big Bang Theory or Jay Leno, still a possibility, need to look more when we're out there.  We also want to do things like the Warner VIP Tour and go to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

As for now, we are packing, or should I say Jen's packing, I've finished but she has too many clothes so can't fit them all in.  haha!  My bag weighs 3.2 Stone!  luckily that is within the limits!

So, see y'all on the other side!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment